To SealifeJoe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe, you're killin' me... lol...

I have two DC600's and one heck of a lot of upgrades... yet... no insider info for some of us?

Thnx..

I would really love to leak out some info but I have a commitment to our dealer base.

Hope you guys understand.

Of course and thnx Joe for all your help

Well got the new DC1200 Elite kit. Love the camera, great pictures. Having trouble with strobe staying on base. The screw floats out underwater and I end up holding the strobe in one hand and camera in the other. Thought I was just stupid and didn't know how to use it until on a recent headboat out of Boyton Beach Florida another guy came up with the strobe off of the base. I emailed Tech support no answers. Dealer just said I need to send it in. But heading to Truk in 3-4 weeks and don't want to be without a camera. I have waited for months for this one. Any ideas?

well Hopefully they since fixed the Issue. I ordered one should have in bout 2 weeks I was told there was some issues upgrades the needed to make before shipping more to current dealer Hopefully if that was the problem it is now fixed.

I am eagerlly waiting for my camera. after a long debate between getting the DC1200 and the Sea&sea Dx1200HD I went with the DC1200 Elite kit so hopefully everything I have heard about sealife there camera being great and Customer service being excellent is true

Hello All,
cjotampa, have you had any contact with our service department yet? Can you send me a pic, PM, of the flash and which srcew is coming loose. i will try to help out over the board.

Joe

Joe, Thanks for the response. I have to say I have never purchased any product in 40 year where the customer service was so good. I was contacted by your tech Carl by phone and email and he explained the problem, told me how to fix my camera and sent me a replacement arm. He apologized for not contacting me immediately because he was on vacation. Carl stated that he wanted to make sure I didn't have issue again and sent me a new arm free of charge and even include a battery for my inconvenience. I have been using the camera for a couple of weeks and the pictures are excellent. I am so excited that I can continue to practice without interruption before I leaving for Truk Aug 15. I can't say enough about the excellent service that I have recieved. I will be spreading the word about Sea Life and you cameras. Thanks for the follow upl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom