To go or no? (covid)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually Pedro lost re-election for mayor. The new mayor, Juanita Alonso Marrufo, is from ALMO's party. While I have always seen municipal police on streets and in the square I have never seen the state police (policía Estatal) get out of their cars.

I was referring to the Governor from where a lot of money and rules flow. Yes, Juanita is the new Mayor. She bailed on PRI when she felt stepped over I heard and ran again PRI. She should be good everyone says. I think it would far more likely she would continue the program of lack of enforcement rather than risk an open fight by declaring she will defy the governor's rules.

Prob easy to check the ferry dock for the sign guys. That will give you an idea.

Mega pulled some weird crap on us in early June due to covid restrictions. They'd only let one person per family enter. I told the guy I'd just met my wife lol... no dice. Then i said we didn't know her. No dice. Eventually, i had her walk in 5 min after I went in.

I was talking to a friend of mine who is full time on the island about that rule. He said they are not enforcing it. He said he did the same thing with his wife every time. I said that doesn't mean they are not enforcing it, it means you are going around the rule..... jaja. :thumb2:

The guy at the door did laugh when I told him i had just picked her up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom