TM's entry into the u/w digital world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
For my July 1 trip to Grand Cayman, I took the plunge and purchased a new Sony Cybershot DSC-P8 digital camera and the Sony Housing (total cost with 256meg Memory Stick ~$650-700).

Here are some sample photos that I've taken. More will be posted on a website soon.

(NOTE: The file size of these photos was reduced using an image optimizing program available form www.ulead.com. Hopefully that come out as good on your screens as they do mine. But there may be a few "artifacts/defects" left in by the optimization process)

This one was taken on the wreck of the Doc Polson off 7-Mile Beach in Grand Cayman.

Well... that didn't post the way I thought it would.... forgot I need to use the tag.

I'll get these photos up to a website and add to this thread shortly.... In the meantime, enjoy the reflection photo.

--TM

Mike...you might want to do some resizing while you're at it. 800x600 make for a good size for most screens without any scrolling needed.

Good point. Will do.

Fortunately, PhotoImpact can do that too. Just gotta figure out if I can get it to do a whole folder of photos automatically or if I need to do each one manually.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom