Titanium crowbar.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

epicelite

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there, I am epicelite! =D

I am in the market for a Titanium Crowbar and I figured people who do diving would know where the heck to get one. The only place I have found is this.

Crow Bars

I can not find a SINGLE shred of a review from anybody who has bought from that website. I want to buy it but I do not know if they are legit, can anybody tell me if that site is legit?

Or can you point me in the direction of another place to buy a Titanium Crowbar!

Thanks a lot,
epicelite

Well, it's $40 here, instead of $125.

I don't know squat about either company or the tool, but Google is your friend.

Terry

Hello there, I am epicelite! =D

I am in the market for a Titanium Crowbar and I figured people who do diving would know where the heck to get one. The only place I have found is this.

Crow Bars

I can not find a SINGLE shred of a review from anybody who has bought from that website. I want to buy it but I do not know if they are legit, can anybody tell me if that site is legit?

Or can you point me in the direction of another place to buy a Titanium Crowbar!

Thanks a lot,
epicelite

I did use google, and that site just goes to another site that has it discontinued...

)^=

its available though leisure pro for $110 but you will need to call them.

No, it says they are out of stock. Because theirs is also from Manta whom discontinued it.

Thanks for the suggestion though, maybe I will shoot them a e-mail and they will have 1 or 2 sitting around they just cant list. [/hope]

I bought some stuff from one of the staff members of add helium, he was great to deal with and very fast with shipping. They are a legit shop. I would give them a call and see if they have any in stock.

Well I had already e-mailed the guy and he just got back to me earlier saying how he went to order one and found out the crowbars are discontinued. >_<

Story of my life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom