titan micra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrdivagrl

Reaction score
im interested in purchasing the titan micra. I already know 4 divers who love it, but i want opinions from you people! I like small regs and this one looks great. if anyone has any other small reg suggestions i am open to that too!

p.s. i dive in California, RI, PA, and the carribean. i plan on diving at many more places around the world. A reg suited for all around purposes would be great!!

Thanks!!

I have an original micra. love it as a good solid diving reg...not very good for stationary diving ie. working on the bottom in a kneeling position with student....the exhaust will shake your mask and cause leakage. You need a bit of flow from swimming to keep the bubble flowing away from your face. I have worked on the titan micra and it is an easy reg to fix and maintain. you won't be disappointed with it

RIDIVER501:
the exhaust will shake your mask and cause leakage.
I haven't had this problem with my micras.
The Titan is a very solid design with excellent performance.
Rick

I have no experience with the micra but the Titan replaced the ever popular conshelf first stage. IT is a good performer to a good depth/

I have the older Micra + paired with the SEA first stage. I love it; it breathes quite easily, bubble interference can be a bit of a problem but you will quickly get used to it. I replaced the original exhaust T with the newer one, it offers a slight improvement. My first stage is the SEA which has two high pressure ports, the Titan has only one. Is one high pressure port enough for you? I like to have two, one for the computer transducer and the other for a traditional SPG as backup. I like having the small second stage, it is really light and I seem to forget it is there most of the time.

Enjoy,

Mark Vlahos

WHOOO!!!! I just got the micra!!!!

Back
Top Bottom