Tissue Saturation display

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dennis Guichard

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Please can anyone help who might know what dive log software might display tissue saturation graphs post dive... the Perdix and the Ration iX3M Pro display tissue saturation loadings whilst diving but these aren't made available in any dive log software i can find so that I can scroll through my dives afterwards and review how my diving profile influenced tissue loads...

Thanks Ross, I'll have a look at your software... I've just found the 'Diving Log 6.0' provides an opportunity to review (and learn) from one's dive profile post dive by showing the various tissue loadings as you scroll through you dive profile...
upload_2018-6-1_19-12-50.png

Yes, that is an impressive set of tools. Easy to see how tissues on/off gas. The thing we have extra, is to show how those tissues normalize over the surface interval.

Oh that sounds cool. Should prove quite useful in planning multiple dives, especially when you need to try to maximize your time at a certain depth, repeatedly.... I'll check it out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom