tip on what price for a used nikonos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weekender

Contributor
Reaction score
i have a 3-4 yr old nikonos 5, 35mm nik lens and the sb105 strobe. im thinking about selling it and have no idea what price i should offer it for. its in excelllent condition no lens scratches nor has anything ever flooded. im not ebay savy so cant figure out what they are actually selling for online. i live in ny so would like to have a idea and then because im lazy most likely walk into B&H or Adorama and offer it. just looking for a rough estimate, thanks.

If you do an Advanced Search on eBay on "Nikonos" and/or "sb105" and check completed items only, you will get a list of what similar systems have sold for on eBay. That should give you a good benchmark.

ScubaRon:
If you do an Advanced Search on eBay on "Nikonos" and/or "sb105" and check completed items only, you will get a list of what similar systems have sold for on eBay. That should give you a good benchmark.

i think i can figure that out. thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom