Time to Introduce myself after such a long time...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SilentScreamer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello Everyone,

Nick here, living in Japan since early 2005. Started Diving as a teenager but only really got into it in 2011 when I decided to get certified.

I did almost all my dives in Japan buddying with buddhasummer who's thought me a lot over the years, gave me tons of valuable advice and serviced my gear every time it was necessary. He also helped me sourcing a Kraken though this board and I'm still pretty happy with that reg. Combined with an OTS Spectrum I finally achieved that unique Tie fighter pilot goal!

I've been a passive member here for a while but decided to jump in. Be nice to me, I'm still a noob on many levels and wish to get info and hopefully share mine with you as well.

Happy bubbles everyone!

If you’re diving with @buddhasummer you will definitely have some good stories! I heard all about the deep dives with Simon, the naked geisha girls and the oysters. Are they true? 😂

If you’re diving with @buddhasummer you will definitely have some good stories! I heard all about the deep dives with Simon, the naked geisha girls and the oysters. Are they true? 😂
All true, did I also tell you about all the samurai Katanas we often find at the bottom of the ocean?

All true, did I also tell you about all the samurai Katanas we often find at the bottom of the ocean?

Who cares about the swords...tell us about the Geishas who "fill your tanks". :eyebrow:

No harm or offence was intended, was an attempt at humour. He is a very lovely man. Apologies if any offence was caused.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom