Tiger Beach...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Did anyone tryied personally, or is aware of anything related to, the tiger shark diving which is done by Incredible Adventures from West End, Grand Bahama ? The one which is carried out by using the cage, that is...

Thanks for your help, and...go to South Africa, Umkomaas, Kwazulu Natal, if you're after PELAGIC DIVES !!! And.......BIG, VERY BIG, TIGER SHARKS...

Ciao, Elio...a true shark fanatic.

No, but I did dive Tiger Beach with Jim Abernathy on his boat and we did not use cages, yes Tiger Sharks swimming right past us not even 6 inches away while feeding. Absolutely incredible if you ever want excellent "professional" shots of tigers he is the man to dive with. See my avatar, yes that's a tiger by my strobe.

I have seen tiger sharks in the area north of Memory Rock off West End. The divesite called El Capitan is a good bet.

Hey Elio:

Hope you enjoyed the dives. We had a great weekend with tons of amazing animals!!!

Hi Jill, I just wrote you on your direct email !

Tons of amazing animals indeed, and what a water...crystal like swimming pool !

When are you again ?

I need some feeding...I hope I will have the DVD in my mailbox when I will be back from Indonesia at the end af August...

Ciao ! Keep me updated.

Elio

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom