Thursday Weigh-in - July 10, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Starting the thread off this week. I am down 3 pounds to 226, and on my way to lose the weight I gained during my business trip (and before my next business trip at the end of the month)

How's everyone else doing?

Still holding at 11 pounds lost. Still going everyday for personal training and cardio. 1 hour to 1.5 hours of exercise a day. Eating lean chicken, cottage cheese, apples, bananas, peaches, had a little steak and potatoes last night for dinner. I am hoping to see a little weight loss by the end of the week.

I'm holding steady with last Thursday. I had actually gained a bit over the 4th of July weekend, but I'm back to where I was so I'm happy with that.

Debra, this may be a goofy question but are you sure you're eating enough calories? You are working out a lot and if you eat too few calories, your body is going to think you're starving and your metabolism will slow way down.

Bonjour all. I've been out of town and out of commission with my new job - but I am still actively removing weight!

:bananalama: huzzah! :bananalama:

I can't remember the last time I did a weekly weigh-in, but I am down, overall, a total of 17.5 pounds, so I am pretty pleased! :) I will try to be better about logging in, loging exercise, etc. Can't wait to hit the 20 pound mark!

I think I've reached one of those dreadful plateaus.

Keep the faith FB. I plateaued for over a year until I dropped down below 220. Now I'm up again because of a business trip :(

I down one pound this week... But, it's my first week, so hopefully it will get easier.

Keep the faith FB. I plateaued for over a year until I dropped down below 220. Now I'm up again because of a business trip :(

thanks Colby. today I am down .5. I hope it keeps up. A whole year? that would drive me bananas. Admittedly, it isn't a very long trip.:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom