Thursday Weekly Weighin, 2nd August 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
woohooo - i think my scales are down about 1kgs (almost 2lbs) but im sure a fair bit of it is water from being more strict with my diet and exercise this week but IM GRATEFUL for this result!

gotta keep going - gotta keep our bodies moving and visualizing a healthier and happier life!!!

woohooo - LETS KEEP GOING EVERYONE!!

Weighin This Week:

This weeks weight: 143.8lbs
Last weeks weight: 144.3lbs
Loss this week: -0.5lbs
Total Loss to date: 71.8lbs
Target: 145lbs (-1.2lbs) - Might be tempted to head for 140lb......

Hey, Almity... 1kg=2.2 lbs! Great loss for the week!! :clapping:
Trickster... You've surpassed your goal! Wonderful! Don't lose too much more, there won't be anything left of you! :wink:

As for me... I'm staying steady, and holding at 241 lbs this am. Total loss to date= 64 lbs. I have pics posted in Almity's thread here: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=196103
(You should see Almity's stack of lead representing her success! WHOA!! :))

Ooops. After being on target all week I got fried chicken last night. Talk about water retention. I think I'll skip the weigh in this week.:rofl3:

I DID IT!!! 195 I hit my first goal. It has been a long time comming, but I am down!!

Now I want 190, The problem is that my 3/2 is starting to fit too loose. I hope my 7 will not be the same way, I will need that for the cold water!

Congrats!

:fruit:

doghouse:
I DID IT!!! 195 I hit my first goal. It has been a long time comming, but I am down!!

Now I want 190, The problem is that my 3/2 is starting to fit too loose. I hope my 7 will not be the same way, I will need that for the cold water!

doghouse:

Way cool. Congrats. I told my mom that my wetsuit was loose and she said "Good." I told her NO, BAD. :rofl3:

LOL... My 1 mil wetsuit isn't even an option anymore! I can feel the water sloshing thru the arms and legs! LOL And when I get out, it pools in the arms and legs... held in at the wrists and ankles! :rofl3:

My others will be ok for a little while longer... they're hyperstretches. :wink:

Great job, peeps! You KNOW you're losing when the wetsuits don't fit anymore, cause they naturally fit tight. :D

Congrats to you all for your losses! I am at 171...I gained 5 pounds... trying to get to my target of 155...very slow process!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom