Thursday Down Under - 100 Yippee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Yay, Me! I did my 100th logged dive of 2004 yesterday...I probably have a few more, but am not the very best about getting them all logged :wink:

This is a bit of a milestone for me as 2003 was a dismal year as far as getting out diving was concerned - I was so swamped that I forgot to go out and enjoy diving! So my New Year's Resolution this year was to simply "dive more"! And I have...I'm pretty happy with 100, though wish it were more. But I have been away for almost 8 weeks this year, we've had some pretty less than ideal conditions here in for most of July and work has kept me landlocked more than I'd like...but off to Coz in 6 more sleeps to remedy that!

Anyway, enough drivel...here's a celebratory shot...I didn't have a photo of these guys in this stage before so it was pretty special. And since I got precisely one frame before he took off not to be spotted again I was doubly happy.

enjoy...

Wow....You nailed that one!

Congrats on the 100th. I generall hit 100 for the year in about 8 months, all depending on when I start and finish for the year. Needless to say you'll skunk me!

Back
Top Bottom