Thursday 8/7 weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Gee, no one has started a thread like this in a couple of weeks, so I thought I would. :D

Doing really well here. From two weeks ago, I've lost 6 lbs. I kind of went on a little binge and put back about 3 lbs. but lost that pretty quickly once I got back on track. From last week I've lost 1 lb.

But the greatest news is that I am now in a new 10 -lb. range. A number on the scale in the middle position that haven't seen in years!!!:D

OK, I weighed in at 237 lbs this morning. This is down from 267 lbs 6.5 years ago. My next goal is 220 lbs.

I have dropped about 6 lbs over the past several weeks; more bicycling. I'd like to enter some more criterium bicycle races but am not yet fast enough.

AND, my wetsuit fits better and my SAC is also better. :11doh:

But the greatest news is that I am now in a new 10 -lb. range. A number on the scale in the middle position that haven't seen in years!!!:D

Isn't that fun! Keep up the good work!

OK, I weighed in at 237 lbs this morning. This is down from 267 lbs 6.5 years ago. My next goal is 220 lbs.

I have dropped about 6 lbs over the past several weeks; more bicycling. I'd like to enter some more criterium bicycle races but am not yet fast enough.

AND, my wetsuit fits better and my SAC is also better. :11doh:

Yay!

I've got a 150 mile ride in a little over a week. I shoulda been riding more...

As for me - holding steady within my 5 lb maintenance range. A little up, a little down here and there - but about what I expect now that I've hit maintenance.

On the balance this AM; still 237. I have hit a plateau.

Thinking of joining the health facilities at the local university; as an alumnus, I get a discount.

But I seem to have developed a nasty little problem known as PVCs. So no diving (or serious biking) until I get it fixed. I know the etiology and must decide if I want to undergo the RF ablation procedure. I probably will unless I can find a smart MD who understands the issue and can recommend an alternative that does not include beta-blocker therapy. You see, I have a distinct aversion to people sticking things up into my arteries and my veins. :mooner:

Weighed in at 236 this morning.

Had a tc99m stress test yesterday; made 109% of my target heart rate. No one in the cardiac imaging lab went nuts, so I expect nothing significant was found.

I biked another 10 miles today.

Back
Top Bottom