Thursday 5th April Weightin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheTrickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Good Morning All!

I've taken the liberty of starting this weeks weightin.

Alimtywife must still be on her emachine - you go girl!

So come on Guys and Gals - how have you being doing this week?

So without further a do, here are my results:

This weeks weightin: 149.1lbs
Last weeks weight: 149.6lbs
Loss this week: 0.5lbs
Total Loss to date: 65.9lbs
Target: 145lbs (+4.1lbs)

(You might of noticed, I've dropped my target by 5lbs to 145lbs)

Looking forward to seeing everyone elses results!

Yes, Almity you are falling down on the job, I agree with the Trickster it must be that E-Machine did something to your legs to cause you to fall down!

This week -1.4 lbs
Total 29.8
(I was really hoping for an even 30, but not too shabby anyway)

I am still up from a couple weeks ago, but down from last week. I am at Goal+4. Have not done much exercise this week, as I have been so tired and with the trips to Dr.s, the emergency room for the cat, and the stress at work.. Not even planning on diving this weekend. How sad is that?

Good Morning Everyone,

I am at 228 lbs down 5lbs for a total of 20 lbs. total. It's been slower coming off this week, but I have added more exercise to my routine, light weights and the dreaded ab-flexor!

Good Luck everyone! I will check in later to see everyone results!

Tony

fldiver327:
Good Morning Everyone,

I am at 228 lbs down 5lbs for a total of 20 lbs. total. It's been slower coming off this week, but I have added more exercise to my routine, light weights and the dreaded ab-flexor!

Good Luck everyone! I will check in later to see everyone results!

Tony

Tony 5lbs in a single week is awesome, nothing to turn your nose up at! Way to go!

Great job, everyone! I'm happy to report in this morning! I thought I'd have a slight gain from the last time I weighed in... but I was wrong! Yippee!

Today... 259.9
Loss since last weigh in... 0.1 lbs
Total loss for the challenge... 3 lbs
Total loss to date... 45.1 lbs

Considering my 7 year old daughter weighs 49-50 lbs, I can put the weight loss into perspective quite easily! I picked her up a couple days ago and thought... geesh... she's heavy! Then I thought... I've lost nearly THAT much weight! Wow... what an eye opener! LOL

Oh... and I've hit the 250's now... it's like a new "decade" of weight loss! LOL

I had a bad week. My first one in quite a while. Emotional eating. And I feel like crap. Too much teenage related stress.:(

Down another 2 to 222. The outdoor activities are starting! Now to get through Easter with minimal chocolate intake!

ER,

when I had lost 40 pounds, my trainer made me wear a 40 pound vest for a training session. I almost died! I couldn't believe I was carrying that much weight around.

colby:
ER,

when I had lost 40 pounds, my trainer made me wear a 40 pound vest for a training session. I almost died! I couldn't believe I was carrying that much weight around.

Wow! Well... if my knees weren't so bad, I'd have Sierra piggyback for my WATP DVD! LOL That would seem like torture for me... but I'm sure she would think it's fun! Hahaha! I didn't think that my weight loss had made a difference with my knee pain yet... but when I was playing with Sierra and carried her across the room... my knees were screaming at me! LOL According to the orthopedic doc, every extra pound you weigh is 7 lbs on the knees. So... my loss thus far has taken 315 lbs off the knees. I just wish I could tell the difference after working 12 hours... I suppose I'll be able in time.

Fairy... so sorry to hear about the stress. Keep your chin up, and things will get better. I'm pullin' for ya! Surround yourself with healthy food, and take time for yourself every day!

Weighed in this morning at 232.0 ... exactly where I was two weeks ago, before a 9-day trip to Cozumel. Considering all the restaurant food and margueritas I consumed on that trip, I'm pretty pleased to have broke even ... :D

I did buy all my souvenir shirts one size smaller (size L rather than XL) ... as an incentive to keep losing weight ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom