Thursday 29th Nov weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
well..... ummmm...... i know there has been no change on the scales but i feel like im a little bit smaller

maybe its because im WALKING TALLER, knowing i have started working out more and thinking before i put stuff in my mouth... maybe. believe it or not, im looking forward to my monday morning session!!

hows everyone else doing?????

Oh dear I failed again...:) Well I'll try again tomorrow. :dork2:

I'll let you know tomorrow. My scale was not available this morning (I try to weigh at roughly the same time daily for consistency), but I am now reunited with it so I will report in tomorrow.

By Tuesday I was down one pound from last week - so probably down one or two pounds from last Thursday.

Assuming I'm down a pound, only 15 lbs to go to be "normal weight" then another 8-13 to be in the range I hope to make permanent. It was very nice early on to move from the obese range to the "merely" overweight :partytime:- I'm looking forward to reaching "normal"

I'm down like about 3 lbs. I've been too stressed and busy to eat.:rofl3:Maybe I should write a new diet book.

The Get Ready to Go Diving in Australia Diet

bugger - i needed that diet months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG FAIRY - ITS ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heeheheheh

bugger - i needed that diet months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So did I. The reality hadn't sunk in until about a week ago

OMG FAIRY - ITS ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heeheheheh
:panicbutton::lotsalove:

Even with travel - down two pounds from last Thursday! Yippee!

Back
Top Bottom