Thursday 22nd November Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
:yeahbaby: are we excited???

summer is here, FairyBaslet is almost on her way down under, Roy is getting thru his assignments and we are still plugging away towards a healthier future!!!!!!!!

ive started training 2 days per week and getting in walks on the other days.... didnt get on the scales but my clothes feel a tinsy winsy bit looser so feeling happy about that

so how is everyone else going????????

:multi: as the ad says, just do it!

Oh dear, I failed again :)

Today is 168lb same as last week I think and the week before that. But I'm pack in muscle as well too so I'm not going to worry about it or else my hair is going to fall off like Catherine's husband's hair.

In preparation for the delicious Thanksgiving dinner I made today, I was down 1.5 lbs this morning. I probably will gain it back by tomm.:rofl3:Although I did make a conscious effort not to over eat.

Almitywife, I can't beleive. Just a little more than a week. :D

For a total of 20 lbs since I started weighing myself on 10/1. 40% of my way to my goal. Yippee! :balloon

Ate sensibly today at the smallish family gathering - about the same as every day recently. Tomorrow (the B-I-G gathering - 130+ people) I will be eating mostly what I feel like eating.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom