thread reply notice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are more options than that:

If you Subscribe to a thread using the Thread Tools dropdown found in the submenu of each post every time a post is replied to it will show up in Subscribed Threads at the top your User CP.

It's a quick way to review any new changes to threads you're interested in. They don't have to be ones you've created/replied in either. I actually start in my User CP when I access the board.

You can also Subscribe to entire forums of interest.

For Threads or Replies that you create that you want notification for, you will also find Thread Subscription options in the Additional Options box if you select the Go Advanced button at the bottom of the post window while posting.

You can also set a notification preferences to receive e-mails every time a thread is replied to. You will find this option in Edit Options in the left menu of your User CP - it's the second option under Messaging & Notification.

We are currently experiencing an issue with multiple duplicate e-mails sometimes being sent per notification but anticipate resolving that shortly.

Too bad it doesn't work correctly. I'm still getting multiple emails for different posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom