Thread MIA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergal

Registered
Reaction score
Hi...
Had started a thread re: PADI vs YMCA and re: anyone had suggestions about Boston area instructors. I logged in today to find my thread moved? New to this forum - anyone have any ideas where I can find my missing thread

yeah... someone said something about the French, and people complained, so the thread was pulled. that's my best guess.

by the way, the thread was like a gizillion pages :bounce:

sorry

aiii...ah well - i remember most of the gyaan i obtained. guess i will have to post question about NE area instructor reccomendations again.
thanks andy

H2Andy:
yeah... someone said something about the French, and people complained, so the thread was pulled. that's my best guess.

by the way, the thread was like a gizillion pages :bounce:

sorry

They pulled it while I was reading it. It turned into a rather ugly screeching match. It's a shame, I hope you get the info you were looking for another way. The sane people's opinion was "it does not matter which agency you use - just make sure the instructor is good." BTW, they also pulled my related thread (before it saw the light of day!) so don't feel too lonely out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom