Thought I would share these

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingmedic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
By bunk mate/dive buddy for a trip in 2004 to The Flower Gardens coral spawning trip took these, thought I would share them here.
P8070652.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

P8070588.jpg

Nice, I would love to see a whale shark, and a manta too.

The manta stayed around for several hours. I was right underneath him later for about 15 minutes before someone tried to ride him and he took off. The whale shark was on the outside of a platform.

Very nice. I too would love to dive with whale sharks and manta rays. A dream of mine. Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Whale Sharks and Mantas. Gotta go there!

fisheyeview:
Yeah,

Mantas and whale sharks are great, but where is the coral spawning? :wink:

It is the during the full moon in late august early september. But it seems now they only run "research" trips during to coral spawning these days.

From what I can gather on the WWW, these sites are about 115 miles from shore :11: . Who are the best charters to dive (live aboard I assume due to distance) with for these sites? I have family in TX and I think I might have found a great reason to visit them :rofl3: .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom