This week's Ogden Point photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice Shots. Thanks for sharing.

Love the multi-parts strung together for the panorama. Nicely done.

We're diving Ogden this coming weekend and as we've never been there before, we're pretty excited! We've read and heard lots about it.

Love the multi-parts strung together for the panorama. Nicely done.

We're diving Ogden this coming weekend and as we've never been there before, we're pretty excited! We've read and heard lots about it.

Thanks for the comments everyone. The last section of the Breakwater is one of my favorite local shore dives. The only problem is the hike out there. I must be getting old now since lately I've been making 2 trips out with my gear. The first with my bail-out bottle and camera and then I get dressed and bring everything else out.

The last section of the Breakwater is one of my favorite local shore dives. The only problem is the hike out there. I must be getting old now since lately I've been making 2 trips out with my gear.

Hear you on getting too old, I don't walk that far anymore. I just enter at #1 swim right to the end and even even sometime inside of the breakwater and swim all the way back. Runtime is usually 110 minutes, make for a long dive but you right the last section is so way better, lot of wolfeel and octopus out there.

Al

Hear you on getting too old, I don't walk that far anymore. I just enter at #1 swim right to the end and even even sometime inside of the breakwater and swim all the way back. Runtime is usually 110 minutes, make for a long dive but you right the last section is so way better, lot of wolfeel and octopus out there.

Al

Rebreather showoff.

Back
Top Bottom