This weekend's Ogden Point/Ten Mile Point photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NICE, Thats really nice pics of yours. I want to come out and dive that area, Im stuck in a mucky lake, On a good day we get 10 feet.
:D

swankenstein:
Hey, at least you get to dive with Ogopogo.
True, I play with him all the time. We are good ol buddie :)

Outstanding pictures from some first class dives. In spite of the brutal full gear scuba hike, the Ogden Point breakwater couldn't be more convenient for divers. Gear rentals, air fills, washrooms and a rinse tank all within (long) walking distance of diver friendly wolf eels. And as far as Ten Mile Point goes, if there,s a closer to perfect, high current, ideal depth wall that can be done from shore, someone please post where. Watching the sea lions cruise past the point as we waited for slack made me more than a little nervous. However, seeing them underwater, like enormous aquatic swallows with their mesmerizing fluid grace, is something I'll never forget. Thanks Mark.

Skookumchuck:
Outstanding pictures from some first class dives. In spite of the brutal full gear scuba hike, the Ogden Point breakwater couldn't be more convenient for divers. Gear rentals, air fills, washrooms and a rinse tank all within (long) walking distance of diver friendly wolf eels. And as far as Ten Mile Point goes, if there,s a closer to perfect, high current, ideal depth wall that can be done from shore, someone please post where. Watching the sea lions cruise past the point as we waited for slack made me more than a little nervous. However, seeing them underwater, like enormous aquatic swallows with their mesmerizing fluid grace, is something I'll never forget. Thanks Mark.
-Glad I went. Like I said, those are the best conditions (especially the vis) I've ever seen at Ten Mile. You definitley lucked out for your first try there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom