This Saturday-Twin Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me and my brother danellen are going to be there on Saturday, we're early risers, but we'll probably be there most of the day. If you see a silver Nissan Xterra stop by and say hi.

Matt

:micro:

on second thought might come in morning instead. forgot about Saturday party i wanted to go to.

Sweet, what time?

Hello I'll be there Saturday in the a.m. I will be working on some buoys I gave Mike. I'll be in a white Dodge truck with a topper on it.
Stop on by and say hello.

Captjohn.

cant make it. got invited to go on rig dive sunday. too much to do today that i was going to do sunday. have fun,

Went on rig dive today. Got in one good dive 45 minutes to 70 feet. one guy shot an amberjack. saw quite a few fish. vis was 40-50 ft. when we surfaced weather had changed for worse. everyone thought it good idea to call it quits and went back to dock. got home 7:30

How far out did you have to go? Sounds like you guys had
a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom