This is what we did Tuesday am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Teen's death likely a suicide - Coeur d'Alene Press: Local News

Then to conclude the operation I go to the hospital, get x-rays, sent home and Wednesday morning I have surgery.

I was tending one of our senior divers. On our way to the waters edge my right foot caught a rock and down I went with a gear bag on my back. Hurt like giving birth through my knee. Got helped up and felt good until I tried to take a step then down again for #2. The firemen board me and get med up the bank. At the top they set the board down on the guard rail and I spun around and stood up. I felt fine until I tried to take a step and down again for #3. So being that three times the charm I got smart and stayed down.

Once the recovery was made they brought my van to me and I drove to the hospital to get checked. Now I remember what I miss about working graveyard. All and I mean all the cute nurses work it.

In the morning I go to the Ortho and he schedules me for surgery Wed am. Seems that he wanted to reconnect my tendon back to my knee cap that was about an inch away from where it was originally. Well it’s back together and I’ll be in this brace for an expected 4months. :shakehead:

:shakehead:
Teen's death likely a suicide - Coeur d'Alene Press: Local News sorry for the fall remember rehab, drugs and rest let me know ill send you ONE new fin lol stay safe and get back to it

Then to conclude the operation I go to the hospital, get x-rays, sent home and Wednesday morning I have surgery.

I was tending one of our senior divers. On our way to the waters edge my right foot caught a rock and down I went with a gear bag on my back. Hurt like giving birth through my knee. Got helped up and felt good until I tried to take a step then down again for #2. The firemen board me and get med up the bank. At the top they set the board down on the guard rail and I spun around and stood up. I felt fine until I tried to take a step and down again for #3. So being that three times the charm I got smart and stayed down.

Once the recovery was made they brought my van to me and I drove to the hospital to get checked. Now I remember what I miss about working graveyard. All and I mean all the cute nurses work it.

In the morning I go to the Ortho and he schedules me for surgery Wed am. Seems that he wanted to reconnect my tendon back to my knee cap that was about an inch away from where it was originally. Well it’s back together and I’ll be in this brace for an expected 4months. :shakehead:

Ouch is right. I know what you are going through. I wish you the best with the recovery. Plus you do need to listen to the doctors and the nurses. No short cuts.

This is what the knee looked like 2 days post cut and paste.
P6190013.JPG

Ouch!

Damn! Hope you heal up quick!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom