Third Coast Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Busdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey all,

A few of us created a facebook group for divers located in the Great Lakes region. The purpose of the group is not to act like a forum. Why would you do that, we all have scubaboard. The group is for divers to find local events and plan their weekends in an easy to use format (if you are on facebook, if not, then not so easy). We have been encouraging local shops to contact us so we can assist them in promoting their charters and trips. This is free and not designed as a solicitation. No money and definitely not promoting one shop. However if one shop is doing a charter on Lake Huron and another has a boat going out on Lake Michigan, then we want to provide a simple place for divers for divers to look and say, cool, I know what I want to do.

Like I said this is mainly set up for the Great Lakes Region. If interested log on to facebook and search for a group called Third Coast Divers. It is open to everyone. If you are a shop then let me know and we will get your events up on the board immediately .

Thanks,

Bus

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom