Thinking of getting an Inon UWL-105AD... anyone got any shots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CJ Bill

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone got any thoughts on or shots taken with the Inon UWL-105AD? I'm thinking of getting one and would love to see the results it gets and get a bit more feedback before paying out a lot of cash!

Blonde moment! See page 3, UWL105AD 105deg. wide angle lens for AD mount.

I have the Inon UWL 100-28.
Attached is photo using this lens .
will try to add a few more to my gallery in next few days.

Attachments

• lionlowres.jpg
    lionlowres.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 84
I shot a lot with it on a couple of Fuji's and found it to have quite a bit of CA. The more expensive UFL-165 is a great lens, worth saving up for.

Jack

Yes, should've mentioned its for a Fuji. Jack, I've got to ask, what's CA?

And the UFL-165 looks good but to get it here costs more to in British pounds than in US dollars! £399 vs $369 which is bloody ridiculous considering the pound is trading roughly two to the dollar. If I go for it I'll probably get it sent across the pond... I'm wondering aloud what the import duty will be like? Almost certainly not as much as paying through the nose for it here.

Anymore shots would be appreciated as well Kevster. I'm resigned to not getting it in time for my next overseas dive trip (off on Thursday) so I can take my time deciding.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom