Thermo Valve Parts and Service Kits - Great Prices - In Stock and Ready to Ship!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
We have had a lot of calls about the availability of Genuine Thermo Valve spare parts and rebuild kits. We have just completed a product page that shows all of the available Thermo Valve individual parts and vave service kits. We have the complete service kits for stand-alone valves and complete dual set manifolds. All parts and kits are offered at a very reasonable price. Take a look at the following link for a detailed exploded parts list and a Click to Purchase page for the parts.

Thermo Valve Parts and Service Kits - Very Competitive Prices - Available Now!

If you place an order of Thermo parts only, our website will not access any shipping charges. The order will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail and you will be charged the actual postal service cost for this service. If you have any questions about Thermo parts or any issues associated with Thermo valves, please feel free to give us a call. Thank you for your business.

Phil Ellis

Several people have called and asked about the Thermo valve service kits. ALL of the kits we sell are the Thermo Nitrox-Ready components. All o-rings are nitrox safe. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

HEY PHIL,
that safety assembly for the single's valve(3000psi), part number VP01-30, does that include the burst disc? i need to get some of these as i have one tank with a blown disc and while i am at iT, i will change out some of the other ones on my other tanks as i empty them out.

Bill

GONEHAWKN:
that safety assembly for the single's valve(3000psi), part number VP01-30, does that include the burst disc?
The safety assembly is the burst disc in a plug. They don't use a separate burst disc, so you should be set with it.

(I don't know if anyone else bothers torquing the burst disc assemblies to the specified value, but if you want to do it correctly, you would.)

GONEHAWKN:
HEY PHIL, that safety assembly for the single's valve(3000psi), part number VP01-30, does that include the burst disc? i need to get some of these as i have one tank with a blown disc and while i am at iT, i will change out some of the other ones on my other tanks as i empty them out.

Bill

Hi Bill. Thermo does not recommend simply replacing the "brass disc" when changing a safety. The part number shown is the entire assembly, properly stamped with the relief pressure right on the plated nut. I have several of every size and more inventory scheduled to arrive next week. So, order up!

Phil Ellis

ClayJar:
The safety assembly is the burst disc in a plug. They don't use a separate burst disc, so you should be set with it.

(I don't know if anyone else bothers torquing the burst disc assemblies to the specified value, but if you want to do it correctly, you would.)

While all three torque valves specified for the assembly of a Thermo valve are important, the torque on the safety assembly is extremely important. It should be assembled with 80 to 100 inch pounds. This is not a lot of torque. More torque might potentially stretch the disc assembly, causing yield changes in the metal, resulting in a safety that doesn't surrender at the correct pressure. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

GOT IT COVER'D.....i got a torque wrench that will allow me to set-it up right. thanks!!!

yeah i will be putting an order in with ya. i just have not had the time to take a good look at all my tanks and see how many i want to order. as soon as i do, you will know :wink: thanks!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom