There is just no end to the job security

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is going to sound really terrible, but... The more guys like this walk away from utter stupidity time and time again, the more likely it's going to continue, unfettered, with tragic results for others who hear their "braggings" (boo hoo to the internet here!). :(

-----

Mike.

Darwinian selection is such a beautiful thing to behold….

A few more thousand years of this and there may not be any more stupid people left for Gary to recover.

Midnight Star:
This is going to sound really terrible, but... The more guys like this walk away from utter stupidity time and time again, the more likely it's going to continue, unfettered, with tragic results for others who hear their "braggings" (boo hoo to the internet here!). :(

-----

Mike.

Yeah...tragic results like their genes may get passed on. Is it just me, or are American kids getting more and more stupid everyday?
One cardinal rule my father taught me and my brothers growing up was "Always use common sense...common sense first."
My son will learn my expanded version of Dad's advice. It is: "Always use common sense...common sense first; Always imagine the likely consequences of your actions before acting."
I've ignored this advice a few times in my life, but not like these kids - these kids are just plain STUPID!!!

I'm not sure what they're thinking, other than "sheer stupidity" makes one an instant celebrity; then "we get to YouTube this dude ... even if your dead! Sweeeeeeet!". What bothers me more, isn't so much they're doing this crud, it's that parents have pretty much faded in to the background so far their children are running the show.

Hey guys ... if the inmates rule the prison, how can anyone there ever escape? :popcorn:

That's a good philosphy :) - Mine, for my son, is the same with one addition ... Always learn from the mistakes of others.

Oh yeah, i've done some things too, and afterwards, i'd thought, oh man, that was sooooo stupid. Thank goodness that feeling stayed as a deterent when I got the inkling to try something else moronic.

-----

Mike.

Midnight Star:
I'm not sure what they're thinking, other than "sheer stupidity" makes one an instant celebrity; then "we get to YouTube this dude ... even if your dead! Sweeeeeeet!". What bothers me more, isn't so much they're doing this crud, it's that parents have pretty much faded in to the background so far their children are running the show.

Hey guys ... if the inmates rule the prison, how can anyone there ever escape? :popcorn:

That's a good philosphy :) - Mine, for my son, is the same with one addition ... Always learn from the mistakes of others.

Oh yeah, i've done some things too, and afterwards, i'd thought, oh man, that was sooooo stupid. Thank goodness that feeling stayed as a deterent when I got the inkling to try something else moronic.

-----

Mike.

Exactly!

Ah, Those famous last words of the American Male; "WATCH THIS!"

Gary D.

Tassie_Rohan:
Darwinian selection is such a beautiful thing to behold….

A few more thousand years of this and there may not be any more stupid people left for Gary to recover.

In cattle country, its known as "thinning the herd!" :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom