There has been some problem publishing your share recently. Click here to try again or dismiss.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Burhan- you had your facebook page listed in your profile. I removed it. See if that fixes the problem.

Last edited:
Greg, same issue- should be fixed.

Benny and red- don't see anything so the problem is something else.

TC:
Greg, same issue- should be fixed.

Benny and red- don't see anything so the problem is something else.
Nope, still there. At least it's not as annoying as a pop-up or hijack. I've gotten to where I don't pay it much attention anymore.

i get the same message as well. i do not have a FB account. So it is something else.

Yeah, I'm still getting it. I have cleared any option that I can find to post to Facebook or any other social media, so I don't know what else to do other than ignore it.

Yeah, I'm still getting it. I have cleared any option that I can find to post to Facebook or any other social media, so I don't know what else to do other than ignore it.

Did you click on "Dismiss" in the message? Did that about a week ago, and the message never returned.

Did you click on "Dismiss" in the message? Did that about a week ago, and the message never returned.
I had previously and it did no good. Just tried it again at your suggestion and it did go away. Thanks.

I had previously and it did no good. Just tried it again at your suggestion and it did go away. Thanks.
It comes back...

The word "dismiss" is a hyperlink. I clicked it, left the Board, and then came back, and the message has disappeared.

So far.

It comes back...

Well, I am six days and counting, and still gone. Maybe there's hope? :thumb2:

Back
Top Bottom