There are cowboys in Korea !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had her service today. It was really beautiful and many people whose lives she touched took the time to be there. I know I'll see her again someday, so it's allright.

Glad to hear things are back on track for you G-man.

Jimbo :)

I got on the saturday flight so I will get to my grandfathers grave at least and see my grandmother...
New emails will be from a new country..
Cheers friend Ears,
The Gasman :thumb:

Hi Greg,

Wasn't there a song that went something like "Korea in my rearview mirror?" Oops, sorry I think that was Lubbock, Texas.

Maybe you should just have the "rearview mirror torn off and never look back." Dang it, that's another country song isn't it? Think I've been spending too much time at the Redneck Divers thread!

Good luck and have a safe trip back.

Laura

Gasman arrived safely in Canada over the weekend. He's a little jet lagged (something about a looooong flight).

Had a lovely little conversation, and I'll tell you, his humour live is as wicked as it is here... :D

Gassman - Looking forward to the charter and the visit at the end of the summer!

Oh Gaseous One,
(I hope it’s okay to call you that…)
So sorry to hear of your loss. In Texas there is a phrase; "The apple don't fall far from the tree." If your grandfather's sense of humor was anything like yours I am certain many people are missing him today. God speed.

With respect to your job - there are many that would rather have you running a dive operation in a place where we would WANT to go! You've been denying all of your fans because of your recent location (SK) and now the masses will be better served by your presence elsewhere. I may not know you (at least not in the flesh or the “biblical” sense) however, me thinks you ALWAYS land on greener pastures. Hang in there, luv!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom