The Wolves of Dillon Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW Dive Dawg

SDI / TDS Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just wanted to share a few pics of a "religeous" experience I had at Dillon Rock, BC a001.jpga002.jpga003.jpga004.jpga005.jpga006.jpga007.jpga008.jpga009.jpga010.jpga011.jpga012.jpga013.jpga014.jpga015.jpg.

These pics were all taken by my good friend Mike Lever... owner of the Nautilus Explorer. Mike and I actually pre-planned this dive to try and get some promo shots for Harveys, also located here in the NW. The plan was to hit depth and knowing that Wolf Eels are fairly easy to find here, to see if I could get one to engage. Once hit our target depth, I busted open a rock scallop and the rest is all in the pics.

None of the shots ever made the promo... 1. I forgot that I was wearing my Oneil hood instead of my Harveys. 2. The Wolf Eel kept blocking out the shot of the Harveys emblem...

PS... I just recently found this forum again after joining back in 2005.. Was happy to see that Mike and the Nautilus Explorer are sponsors. Great guy with an awsomely professional and fun operation. When I met Mike, he had the old Nautilus VII... and a skiff called the "Quervo" . Those were the days..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom