"The Wetter The Better" save lionfish from death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shocked2:You dive an AirII? You're gonna die.

May I suggest you get a real octo and use the Air II to bludgeon lionfish?:viking2:

I don't think the Air 11 hose is long enough to bludgeon lion fish without risking a sting or two. Switch your breathing to the Air 11, and use your primary to pummel the dreaded foe!

You might want to check out the latest issue of Alert Diver - along with reports from REEF and MANY other reliable sources for reports of devastation of indigenous fish populations due to lionfish invasions......

Mary,
Glad to hear you got wet quick and found your gear problem before you were out on the boat ready to hit the reef. "I just got it serviced!" is the familiar refrain you hear on gear failures...

leslief, ddeborahdelamar, and I are all supposed to be on the same flight out of Atlanta in a few hours. We're going to be on the lookout for each other. We'll have to get on island and be on the lookout for you!

Hope you have great dives today!

Chip, Another tidbit for Stating the Obvious?
Oh gosh, that is a relief to know that I am not the only one experiencing equipment failure after maintenance. :shakehead: Diving went well today after my divemaster fixed the fix, all equipment now works great. However, my divemaster did cut his finger pretty badly on my dive knife...long story. Let's just say I owe him a case of SOL. Hey, Onespeed maybe there should be a recipe for Finger Du Jour.

Anyway No LIONFISH spotted by me so far in Cozumel.
Shout out to all you Florida Conch Divers...since this is your Forum. :D

I don't think the Air 11 hose is long enough to bludgeon lion fish without risking a sting or two. Switch your breathing to the Air 11, and use your primary to pummel the dreaded foe!

Air 11? What happened to the AIR 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, & 10? Did SP just skip those models?

Hibben,%20Rambo%20III%20Survival%20Knife%20Prototype,%20Right%20Side.JPG

Air 11? What happened to the AIR 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, & 10? Did SP just skip those models?

:shakehead: You don't mis a thing, do you? :rofl3: BAD typing fingers (slapping self for typing 11 instead of II)!!!!!

Shiny....

Now Chip, you know your doctor said you cannot have anything sharp or shiny until you can look at them without your eyes glazing over. :no:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom