The webcam lens needs a cleaning at something special?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody diving something special soon? Camera lens has been needing a cleaning for a few days now. :D http://www.breathebonaire.com/index.php

Also what is the easiet way to find this site and the camera? I cannot find my Bonaire shore diving book and don't believe this site is marked with a yellow stone?

Thanks.

Agreed.
I'll try and get to it when I'm there...
IN EIGHT DAYS!

Does anyone know if the temperature reading on the webcam is accurate, and on the camera itself? It's usually around 77/78*.

Does anyone know if the temperature reading on the webcam is accurate, and on the camera itself? It's usually around 77/78*.

Just got back a week ago and my comp. read 77 deg. at depth consistantly. Saw people in 5mil fullsuits and hooded vests. After first 2 dives switched from my 3mil full to my 3 mil shorty and was fine(even at the Hilma Hooker). Have a great trip. Now I know all about PBD :D.
Tom

Agreed.
I'll try and get to it when I'm there...
IN EIGHT DAYS!

I can clean it myself in 5!:D but it would be nice if someone got to it faster....

Something Special is the site to the south of the entrance to the harbor. You have to drive to a gate on the side of the yacht harbor and walk along the seawall until you get to the beach. Then climb down to the sand and enter the water.

I'll be there next Saturday. Make sure the Amstel's are cold!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom