The Swampers have a new mascot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'd like you to meet Pancho. He's been living in Texas for at least 5 years, has a gentle yet crusty personality which qualifies him to fit right in with everyone.

T.P.H....his Swamp Diver of choice, brought him out to Twin Lakes to catch some rays and meet some of us.

People....I give you Pancho.....Every Swamp needs a reptile!

aad.sized.jpg

aac.sized.jpg

Cute pictures Dee, and Steve....he kinda favors ya'......hehe

I was about to start a flame war with the New England Lobsters (50 members) in so much as they have over 4000 posts since aug 2002 and probably not much diving...... WE (since we must be spending so much time divin') (125 members) have near 6000 posts since aug 2001......AND now we have the FIRST real mascot!

hehehehhe God blessed Texas!

ps. me thinks the canucks are runnin a close second to 'em....but hey, they's cunucks....

tony :flame:

It must be his great personality that I favor after,cause I just can`t get that green scalely hair thing down yet!!:D :D

It's a Green Iguana, fortunately no relation to ID. As they get larger, they get more colorful with pale aqua blue to bright orange colors. It also depends on their age and sex...breeding age brings it's own set of signs.

Facinating creatures!

My wife and I liked the iguana. Don't think we are going to get one any time soon though. it and my dog would not be friends.

scubatexastony once bubbled...
... ps. me thinks the canucks are runnin a close second to 'em....but hey, they's canucks....

don't worry we'll catch up when we thaw out... seconds thoughts when that happens we'll be going diving!

:D

Cool, I always wanted one of those as a pet. Maybe twobit can get him on one of the T-shirts. Speaking of T-shirts I think it would be cool to add on one of Gen's Diver's Union to them.

Geek

GeekDiver once bubbled...
Speaking of T-shirts I think it would be cool to add on one of Gen's Diver's Union to them.

Geek

I don't think so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom