The Sharks of Palm Beach County

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

October 4, 2014 - ESSO Bonaire & Lemon Drop 2
Lemon - 7
We haven't been having much luck w/sharks lately so we'd been focusing on Goliath Grouper pics. After we had 0 sharks at the Bonaire again on Saturday, I jokingly predicted that the Shark Addicts would have another tiger...:acclaim:

Anyways, we decided to check out the old lemon spot and sure enough there were a couple of sharks waiting when we dropped in. The number increased to seven as we headed up and they stayed with us throughout an extended safety stop.

Once again, you managed to catch just the perfect moment, ... respect ...

October 4, 2014 - ESSO Bonaire & Lemon Drop 2
Lemon - 7
We haven't been having much luck w/sharks lately so we'd been focusing on Goliath Grouper pics. After we had 0 sharks at the Bonaire again on Saturday, I jokingly predicted that the Shark Addicts would have another tiger...:acclaim:

Anyways, we decided to check out the old lemon spot and sure enough there were a couple of sharks waiting when we dropped in. The number increased to seven as we headed up and they stayed with us throughout an extended safety stop.

Mike, are those the same "Lemon Ladies" that usually turn up on the Bonaire​?

First male tiger we have seen at the Wreck Trek in Jupiter. Named him Nemo, he was very shy and cautious.
Wow, I've got to get back out w/Randy. Maybe next weekend if I'm lucky.

Once again, you managed to catch just the perfect moment, ... respect ...
Thanks!

Mike, are those the same "Lemon Ladies" that usually turn up on the Bonaire​?
I don't know if they are or not.

My buddies got a couple of cool shots of me in action too
10517344_722838391133403_6410793295530469297_o.jpg 10665198_10204192725810239_7654934330640624799_n.jpg

Wow, I've got to get back out w/Randy. Maybe next weekend if I'm lucky.

Thanks!

I don't know if they are or not.

My buddies got a couple of cool shots of me in action too
View attachment 194711 View attachment 194712

The lemons that show up on the Bonaire seem to be all females. I haven't really noticed much to identify them by (probably could if I looked hard enough); one has half the upper lobe of her tail lopped off.

I'll contribute cause I dive Jupiter every week and love it.

Longest 3 minute safety stop...............and wish it was 5 minutes longer !

attachment.php

IMG_3844.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom