The ScubaBoard Store is now open...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Please support your favorite Surface Interval and head right over to www.ScubaBoardStore.com and browse. OK, OK, we only have three items right now, but they are way cool and make great gifts. Be the first to show them off on your dive boat.

Cool .. aboot time :)

One thing, can you update the mask strap page so that the prices show without having to add them to your cart to see them?

And I'm sure I dont have to mention the demand for ScubaBoard shirts :)

You shouldn't have to add them to see them... just click on the SB Mask Strap link!

strapmask.jpg

Strap on a mask! (Mask not included!)

strap.jpg

Close up of Mask Strap.​

Grover48 is our FIRST customer and will receive a free t-shirt with his order.

I'm sorry, but I do not see a price anywhere on that page, I even clicked the little image/link

Grover .. you lucky dawg you :)

Thanks for the shirt. I will wear it proudly in Akumal, Mexico next month on my dive trip!

It s about time you did something like a store. Now what you should do is take the store along on the Dive Shows that SB goes to.
That is very possible for a FEW items. We plan on carrying quite a few items.

Should make sure this gets put into the defender threads. I assume this money will help with the lawsuit as well as server maint and upkeep.

I'm sorry, but I do not see a price anywhere on that page, I even clicked the little image/link

Grover .. you lucky dawg you :)

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page:

mask strap: *
Mask Strap with velcro attachments. Free shipping in the USA and Canada!, $14.99
Mask Strap Cover (Uses existing Mask Strap) Free shipping in the USA and Canada! , $9.95

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom