The Pub

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freewillow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
where can you see the rules of publishing in The Pub. Where can you find the Pub subjects? I wonder. Thank you

Have you joined the "Regulars" group? You'll get to see everything if you do that. Go here: Join User Groups

If you don't like it, just go back to Join User Groups and disassociate yourself from them.

Thank you netdoc, I joined the Pub months ago and I have already published on it, but I can not see a sub-forum label called the Pub. I can only see the Pub in the new threads/posts. My question relates to "rules" on the Pub and if it is possible to open a new subject. Thank you

Yes, it has solved my problem. I could read the rules on the forum............and the least I can say is that these rules are far from being followed. Racial jokes are pretty common in the political threats that I am following...............

Take care and thank you for your help.

Welcome to the pub Freewillow.

Like any Dive Bar we have our usual collection of characters of various shades.

We do not always agree but the mood is, normally, very civil.

Just like in any real pub, political views, personal preferences, are openly expressed.

Relax, contribute, pull up your virtual bar stool.

Hello mdb. I have always enjoyed reading some of your posts, unlike some others that for, me are beyond civilness. My guess is that we have different definitions of civilisation on both sides of the pound.

Thank you for taking the time to welcome me. :cheers:

Reactions: mdb
Racial jokes are pretty common i
Please report these. Very few staff do much in the Pub. We rely on YOU to report meanness and bigotry which are not allowed anywhere on SB.

I do not think that I will play this game.................................Sorry.

One suggestion: have someone to go there once in awhile .

Take care, nobdy died :cheers:

Reactions: mdb
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom