The Philippines in Russia... what a gas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
OK gang, here are the happy pilgrims from the Philippines doing their thing in Moscow! Can you pick out the PPDer in the bunch? Let's get them ALL in here sharing about the Philippines!

Rus_4_86_.JPG

Nice Pete, did you get to keep the hat? :D

And definitely come on out to the Philippines... you don't know what you're missing :eyebrow:

Nice Pete, did you get to keep the hat? :D
Almost. It made it to my booth, where I had it on prominent display. Someone nicked it while I was out visiting other booths! :D I am just glad they DIDN'T take my Shubka (Russian Fur Hat).
And definitely come on out to the Philippines... you don't know what you're missing :eyebrow:
If I get to come, it will be largely due to the PPD! Most of them did not even know of your existence and were quite amazed when I called you the BEST ambassadors that the Philippines has to offer! Your director of tourism has promised to come visit THIS FORUM just to see what I was talking about.

Your director of tourism has promised to come visit THIS FORUM just to see what I was talking about.

uh oh, guys we better clean up the place... :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom