The New NASE Advanced Open Water is here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when i click on the video, it says it does not exist....:confused:

Getting my Advanced Open Water Certification through NASE with Dive with Elena was an extremely exciting advancement with my diving. I learned a ton about how to perfect my buoyancy, navigation, and got to swim around with Green Turtles on the Benwood Wreck during my first night dive! The e-learning method of the NASE AOW course is extremely concise and environmentally friendly since its all online with zero paperwork on the student's end! I hope you all have similar experiences as I did and enjoy all the wonders of learning and diving :D

Kenz <><

Kenz,
Thank you for sharing your experience with the NASE AOW e-elearning. Yes, we are striving to "learn green" and save our planet one tree, one student at a time. I noticed you also completed your NASE e-learning Nitrox course. How do you feel now about diving nitrox?

I remember that dive! It was simply awesome! Thanks for sharing your experiences with my "Yellow Tailed Angel Fish".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom