The new 3000-S3 is available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks. therefore from the spec of the heads, the 4500led brightest canister light you have if needing a wider degree of 10 and if 6 degrees sufficient the 3000led is the brightest.

hi again, no doubt i will have further questions as i like to research before i commit to buy. i am after the best canister light tilly tec have. from the spec would i be correct in assuming that the 4500led is best if needing at least 10 degrees and if 6 degrees required than the 3000led best there is.

hi again, no doubt i will have further questions as i like to research before i commit to buy. i am after the best canister light tilly tec have. from the spec would i be correct in assuming that the 4500led is best if needing at least 10 degrees and if 6 degrees required than the 3000led best there is.

disregard above, question answered earlier.

hi do you have dry and wet weight of the TT2 with 4500 ledwith umbilical? thanks

This is my 4500, u can see all the led.
I love it the material they use it's not like other PVC (toilet pipe) found in other torche. The finish is perfect and it's very powerful for a led

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329058884.337008.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329058884.337008.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 265
Hi and thanks for sharing. Ordered TT2 with 4500led on Friday. Cant wait for it to get here. So, some pointers regarding the torch, its use and charging. Have read the manual and fairly straightforward. Is that the Tilly Tec goodman handle? I have ordered one too. how do you find it? anyway, once its here and had a few dives will post with feedback. thanks and have a nice day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom