The Neanderthal Has Evolved

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
UPI - (Underwater Press International)

Some pan it as an evolutionary accident, but the Nikonos Neanderthal evolved into Digital Man last Sunday. The process started about one month ago fueled by a financial contribution from the IRS, a very understanding spouse, and the low cost of hockey season tickets in 2004/2005. With the encouragement of KevReid, technical support from the Fdog, system design assistance from Ike, and the surgical expertise of Dennis at Helix, the Nikonos Neanderthal was transformed into the Digital Man though the grafting of a Canon 20D, 10-22 efs zoom, 8" dome port on an Ikelite housing, .... and twins! (DS125s). Although disoriented at first, the former Neanderthal eventually recovered from the transformation after two weekend pool therapy sessions. He was finally released into the ocean last Sunday and appeared to adjust well to his new digital environment. Exclusive Scubaboard photos may be found at the 20D Inagural Dive Gallery. Stay tuned.

And a stunning evolution it is! Job well done, Bob!

All the best, James

ScubaBOBuba:
fueled by a financial contribution from the IRS
If you think the IRS contributed anything I've got a bridge for sale that would interest you. :wink:
Rick

Dave: And I was hoping the force would be with me.

Fdog: Thanks for the kind words.

Rick: One in Brooklyn would be nice! Let me rephrase. Uncle Sugar extracted less this year than I had paid in.

---Bob

Rick,

Perhaps he meant that the IRS (grudgingly) returned some of the excess money that they took from him during the previous year.

W

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom