The Liberty Guest house on Mahibadhoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arubabob1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have posted earlier and really appreciate everyones input but we are about 18 days away now and we are really excited for our first dive trip to the Maldives. We have dove Cozumel, Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire. My Daughter has about 500 dives under her belt and I am about to 1,000 dives. If anyone can give us any tips on what not to miss out on and any kind of tips that would help us out, we would really appreciate that. As of now we are planning on the speed boat to get us there and we plan to eat right there at the resort. We know about no alchohol and the dress code and we are good with that. We really want to see sharks, manta rays and whale sharks. If anyone can tell us where the best spots to dive to see any of these. We are taking our night lights along so we love to night dive. Is it good right on the house reef? We have breakfast included but will probably snack for lunch and then have the chef cook for dinner. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great! If anyone has stayed at this resort is there a hair dryer in the room for my Daughter? Is there a small fridge in the room? Is the water safe to drink or do you need to drink bottled water? Is there a place to do laundry? Thanks for your help. Aruba Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom