The Leafy Seadragons of Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutch Mermaid

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
FB_IMG_1578133138456.jpg

Leafy Seadragons are one of Australia's most mysterious and beautiful creatures! Not easy to find but when you do.... <3.

Shore diving report! Just rent some tanks and gooooo!

The invisible Leafy Seadragon's of South Australia - Dutch Mermaid

I enjoyed your story about Sea Dragon search and despair. We have local Seahorses that are rarely seen, in fact I’ve only found one myself, and i will stay longer just looking in the eel grass. On the plus side we can catch Lobster and scallops so there is a consolation prize.

I would love to see those, and the weedies. But, their habitat is too cold to fit the diving parameters of my wuss diving!

I found the Weedy's at Flinders! That will be my next article . It was cold though, like 16C I think!

I enjoyed your story about Sea Dragon search and despair. We have local Seahorses that are rarely seen, in fact I’ve only found one myself, and i will stay longer just looking in the eel grass. On the plus side we can catch Lobster and scallops so there is a consolation prize.

Haha, yeah I know exactly what you're saying. Where are you from? Sea Horses are hard to find sometimes!

I am outside Boston, but found the Seahorse in Ft Wetherhill , Rhode Island and the Seals at Isle of Shoals, New Hampshire.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom