The first pictures from my Nikon D200 + 60mm in Ikelte

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danishDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi there

About 3 weeks ago i was on a liveabord, with my brand new Nikon D200 with a Nikkor 60mm lense, in a Ikelite housing with Ikelite flash. Unfortunatly with a Dome instead of a flat port (jave gotten one since).

Here are the first few result:
DSC_2530.jpg

DSC_0973.jpg

DSC_0996.jpg

DSC_1020.jpg

DSC_1153.jpg

DSC_1178.jpg

DSC_1209.jpg

DSC_1532.jpg

And tell me what you think about them (be nice, i am a total newbie on that camera)

More coming up soon :)

p.s. They have been compressed quite a bit.

I think your pics are pretty darn nice. They all have the subject in focus except the rt side of the burgandy coral. Colors are vibrant, exposure good, lighting decent, no noticeable backscatter. Course, stationary pictures are easier to take than moving stuff like the file fish. How did you get the ray to wave at you? Was this Fiji?

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

I can't offer any real advice though... my underwater camera is a $7 Kodak disposable! Hah!

Very clear, sharp, nice control of the strobe. Keep it up!

Very nice...

Nice work overall - the images are sharp and good detail and colour. The colour on the ray shot looks like it's just a tiny touch muted - probably from being a bit further away than the other shots. You would have had to have been back a bit to fit the whole thing in with the 60mm lens. Great job!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom