http://www.diveheart.org/

The first Article I wrote

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Here is a link to the article that I wrote for Scuba News. It was the first article I wrote. Click on the Jan. Mag. cover and go to the 6th page that's where you will find the article. Scuba News Magazine

I hope you all are having a fantastic 2008!!!

Matt

Nice article.

It was a very memorable experience. I'm glad I was able to be there myself :D

Matt, You and your father are an inspiration. Good Job.

Matt,

Congratulations on the article.

Obviously, your story is inspiring but it is good to have you draw attention to the Island Dolphin Care people and the amazing work they do.

It is also very nice for you to mention little Sara. You may be our hero, but your family is certainly yours. Give them my best.

Cheers

Way to go, Matt.
BZ
Rick

Glad you all enjoyed the article. Thanks for all the nice words and thoughts. I had a blast with you, John and Howard.

Take Care All and Safe Diving,

Matt

Congradulations Matt! Great article! Hope to see you in sea this year! Lets make 2008 GREAT!

Great article, Matt! I look forward with great enthusiasm to your new literary career! I'm also looking forward to diving with you someday!

Glad you enjoyed the article. Don't worry. I'll do some more articles. I look forward to diving with you someday, 2Tours n Iraq. Right now I'm working on getting my dive manual published to show people how to dive like I do. Also, I'm being put into the dive history museum in the FL Keys. It's just down the road from Conch Republic Divers. I look forward to getting back to diving in a couple of weeks.

Take care,

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom