The divemaster Pedro Pablo is now diving with Blue Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacoBLUEProject

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello everybody,

For those who are looking to dive again with the divemaster Pedro Pablo, he is now diving with Blue Project.

Have an excellent week!

Best regards,

Paco

Attachments

• IMG_20210629_084603.jpg
    IMG_20210629_084603.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 117
Dangit I wish I had known!!!!!!!!!!!! Already booked my trip! :(

Happy he is working with you all!!!!

He's one of the best. I guess retirement wasn't for him and I'm not surprised by that.

A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought.

One cannot constantly practice any activity without improving, passionately or otherwise. My wife bought me tennis lessons at Vic Braden's Tennis Center and it improved my game enormously. Today, no matter how passionate I am, I can no longer improve my tennis game. Physical limitations control attitude.

My point is that you can't buy skill. No matter how big the box skill isn't inside it.

Reactions: Zef
Pedro is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope he is still working next year when I come back!

Pedro Pablo is a nice guy and competent. He'll be an asset. I dove with him with the old Blue Bubble and just a bit with Bluextsea.

Dangit I wish I had known!!!!!!!!!!!! Already booked my trip! :(

Happy he is working with you all!!!!

When is your trip? If it is still a ways off - you can cancel and book with Blue Project! I just found out myself that he decided retirement was too boring - LOL! Glad to see he's with Blanca and Paco!

Less than 2 weeks, Ill get to hopefuly see Martin and Nivo. Ill catch up with Pedro next year or maybe late this year! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom