The Dive Bus Curacao looking for a PADI Instructor :o)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheDiveBus

Contributor
Reaction score
opposite Pierbaai Beach and Breezes\Sunscape Hotel
The Dive Bus, Curacao is a small, busy and growing PADI dive center, looking for a very special PADI Instructor to join the Crew on a full time basis. This will be a long term position for the right person.

At the present time, priority will be given to applicants already living/working in Curacao or already in the Caribbean.

Previous teaching or dive-leading experience is less important than a positive, can-do attitude, friendly, outgoing personality and outstanding customer-service skills. The right applicant will work in all areas of our dive shop so the job is pretty varied. Additional skills and experience such as administration, mechanics and/or carpentry are therefore a bonus.

In addition to the above requirements, applicants MUST:

- be a current, renewed, insured PADI Instructor

- be 23 - 40 years old

- hold a clean, valid drivers licence, be confident / experienced driving a larger vehicle, and be comfortable and competent driving a manual/stick shift

- have checked out The Dive Bus website (The Dive Bus - HOME) and have a good understanding of what The Dive Bus is about

- speak fluent English. (Dutch and/or Spanish are a bonus rather than a requirement)

To save your time and ours, please note that there are NO exceptions to these requirements; applicants not meeting them will not be responded to. Sorry.

To apply, please email doris@the-dive-bus.com telling us why you're the one we're looking for, and include your photo and resume.

Many thanks,

Mark & Suzy
The Dive Bus, Curacao

Darn I'm to old.:D

I meet all requirements but my Web Browser can't open the The Dive Bus - HOME site for some reason. So close, yet so far!!!!

Hey, I thought this was a long term job for one under 40!?! I don't think one who is 67 qualifies under either of those!!! ;}

Back
Top Bottom