The Digital Shootout Underwater Workshop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ren127

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Lauren, I have done both Bonaire and Littles Cayman, both definitely have their own personnality and own dynamic, this year it is in Bonaire, what I especially like about this place is the unlimited diving and easy shore access, just strap on a tank and walk into the water. For testing gear, feeling a housing out, trying new gizmo etc, I do feel it has the edge over Little Cayman which is limited to boat diving (2 included, extra optional).

The level is anywhere from total newbies to really advance, no mattter what is your level, you will fly back home a better photographer than when you arrived, we have been sponsoring this shootout as a manufacturer for a few year now, and not only do you get relentless support from the staff (including Moi), but most if not all attendees are eager to help out if you run into a problem or have any question.

The evening workshop alone are worth the trip. you learn in the evening, then you apply it the next day (or right after on a night dive).

There is everything from economical compact to state of the art high end system available, tons of gears! Ours and others for you to try as well.

Hope to see you over there!

Just realized this year is out- I leave for Cozumel the week after so no way to do both back to back- so Little Cayman it is- I'll def. be there next year. Thanks for your response and hope to see you there next year.

Back
Top Bottom