The Best of Curaçao and Bonaire - under 2 minutes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great edit! I would have loved to see more underwater shots but still a really high quality video. Thanks so much for sharing.

Great edit! I would have loved to see more underwater shots but still a really high quality video. Thanks so much for sharing.
Hello EvilOtter! IThanks, I'm glad you liked!! I have a more comprehensive video of the ABC Islands here:

Have you been to Roatan? I'm wondering if we may have met a few years back.

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing. But now makes postponing my trip to Bon that much more painful :)

Hombre

Your profile stated :
"I'm a photography and videography enthusiast. I have a passion for exploring new and exciting places both above and below the surface. Shortly after receiving my open water certification in 2009, I have been in love with the ocean and underwater imaging. I try to share the amazing experiences I have underwater with others through my work. My hope is to promote awareness about the beauty of the underwater world and why it is important and worth protecting it"

You certainly have a good photographic eye both top side and underwater
very entertaining and very well presented
Keep up the good work

Samuel Miller, 111

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom