The Best Dive Job in The World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this “best dive job in the world” contest that is going around the internet? Looks interesting….

Yeah it's real and has been pretty well publicised. The adds come up on the PADI jobs boad every so often.

Hardly the best dive job in the world. What crap, what hype, what an outright lie.

Don't hold back on those sentiments, Thalassamania. What is your problem with the advert exactly, can you elaborate??

Best diving jobs in the world?

People who have had the "best" diving jobs in the world: Flip Nicklin, Jim English, Dave Doublet, Norbert Wu, Jim Stewart, Emory Kristof, Lloyd Austin, Walt Hendricks Sr., to name a few.

Beats the hell out of teaching tourists to dive, but a recreational diving instructor certification wouldn't even get you an interview.

Once again, as usual, I find that I resent the unthinking PADI self-aggrandizement; but what else is new?

We are simply offering a great chance for somebody who may not be able to afford the expense- to take this once in a life time opportunity to experience the working life of a PADI Dive Instructor (which is actually many peoples dream job). The winner will win over 16,000 US Dollars worth of free training from us....I think that is all that needs to be said here.

Best Dive Job - Home Best Dive Job in the World

BLUE SEASON BALI

Nothing. You still sound like a bitter, broken record.
Me? Bitter? Naw, for most of my working life I was well paid to dive all the places that you can only dream about. That why I am qualified to comment on the "Best Diving Job in the World." By the way Zip, what are your qualifications to have an opinion on the subject?
We are simply offering a great chance for somebody who may not be able to afford the expense- to take this once in a life time opportunity to experience the working life of a PADI Dive Instructor (which is actually many peoples dream job). The winner will win over 16,000 US Dollars worth of free training from us....I think that is all that needs to be said here.

Best Dive Job - Home Best Dive Job in the World

BLUE SEASON BALI
"Dream Job" would not have drawn a comment, everyone dreams different ... but "Best," now that's another story altogether.

Me? Bitter? .... By the way Zip, what are your qualifications to have an opinion on the subject?

errrr..... I learned to read when I was six. I'd say that's qualification enough to know that you are always whinging and saying things like "Once again, as usual, I find that I resent the unthinking PADI self-aggrandizement" and "PADI peed in my pool when it created its MSD program.". :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom