The best dive gear shop in Bangkok?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

escher123

Reaction score
Prior to our visit to Koh Tao we have a stop over in Bangkok on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I was thinking of buying a wet suit, snorkle, fins, and mask so can you please recommend a dive shop where I can get these?

Thanks!

Dive Supply - Map Even the Super Sports store in Central Chitlom carries a descent supply of things. Dive Supply is worth the trip IMO. There are plenty of shops on Koh Tao as well but the prices may be better at Dive Supply.

You can dive Koh Tao this time of year just in a skin or rash guard so maybe put off buying a wetsuit or buy when on Koh Tao if you feel you need it.

Safe diving,

Thanks Arizona! Might just get a stinger suit in that case. I noticed on Dive Supply's website that they have a shop in Koh Tao as well... do you think we'd get a better range and a better deal in Bangkok or Koh Tao?

Most likely the same. The advantage of going to the BKK store is that anything they don't have in stock can be ordered in and most likely delivered to the other location. I am not familiar with their shop on Koh Tao, but the BKK shop has a good selection. For what your looking for the price should be pretty much the same. The shop next to Planet Scuba on Koh Tao is also a good option, especially if you like Mares.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom